Like for most around the world, 2021 turned out to be another year of uncertainty. But uncertainty can lead to positive change, more focus, the extra push to take a risk, and the need to back ourselves!
2021 turned into another year of growth for TSD. We welcomed:
- New team members joining from across the country
- New major partnerships including with Australian Human Rights Commission and ANROWS
- New clients and a range of interesting new areas of work
- Being in a new “head office” at our Noosa precinct
- Our B-Corp recertification.
And in uncertain times we’ve learned that a strong and cohesive team is ever more important.
Times have been challenging for many of our clients and having calm, thoughtful problem-solvers is just what the contracts ordered! We’re also grateful to our clients who have been willing to adapt and trust us to deliver in new ways.
We’re pleased to provide our annual snapshot for 2021.