We have provided strategic communication advice and services to the Australian Government Department of Social Services across a number of policies, programs and reforms. This has included:
- Communication strategy for housing, welfare reform and family and children’s policy
- Overseeing communications in the lead up to the transition to the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Media management and promotion for International Day of People with a Disability
- Communication and issues management for the reform of community services grants funding
- Communication Strategy development and implementation for Multicultural affairs and Settlement Services
- Media and communications management for the Australian Government’s intake of an additional 12,000 refugees fleeing conflict in Syria and Iraq.